RE: [xsl] TransformerConfigurationException

Subject: RE: [xsl] TransformerConfigurationException
From: "Michael Kay" <mhkay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 12:54:24 +0100

> Thanks for the reply,
> 	I checked my files, even deleted all lines in my stylesheet,
> except for the main xsl:template . Still the error persists.
> I ran a grep
> for "cis", and nothing was returned.
> 	Can there be any other reason?

How are you supplying the Source object? Do you set a system Id? If not,
what is the current directory?

Somehow, the system is trying to resolve a URL with "cis" in it, and
failing.

(Usually I see this on a Windows platform with "c" as the offending string:
this is always caused by using a windows-style filename, e.g. c:\xxx.xml, as
a URL.)

(this should probably be handled on the Saxon list, not here).

Mike Kay
Software AG