[xsl] String Manipulation Templates

Subject: [xsl] String Manipulation Templates
From: "Ted Homatas" <ted.homatas@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 15:00:55 -0500

Hello All,

I wanted to take a moment to tell you about some complimentary XSL templates
my company recently provided on our website. They are a set of string
manipulation templates that recreate the functionality of most of the string
functions found in Microsoft's VBScript, but implemented completely in XSLT.
The templates are available for free to download and use in your projects.
If you think that these would be useful to you, please visit our website at
http://www.vetana.com/resources.htm.

Regards,
Ted Homatas
Vetana Corp.