[xsl] UK hosting companies for XML and SQL server

Subject: [xsl] UK hosting companies for XML and SQL server
From: "Daniel Newman" <daniel.newman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 12:16:02 +0100

Hello again list,

does anyone know of any good hosts in the UK that will let people use XML
and SQL server? I'll need MSXML3, and SQL server 7 or greater. Actually, SQL
server isn't needed as I could get away with Access, but that's a pain to
connect to. Oh yeah, must be ASP also?

Thanks for your input. I'm giving up hope on running XML of our server, so
trying to find someone else who'll do it.

Daniel Newman.
Bis-Web Ltd.
Tel: 01993 880614
Fax: 01993 881625