Re: [xsl] Ye ole XML->XSL->HTML Question

Subject: Re: [xsl] Ye ole XML->XSL->HTML Question
From: "Thomas B. Passin" <tpassin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 15:03:05 -0400

It's the same old thing - it sounds like you don't have msxml3 installed in
"replace" mode.  So XMLWriter is using some  older version of msxml and that
uses an obsolete version of xsl, not xslt.  That processor is looking for a
different namespace, and the result is that the xsl instructions get copied
to the output without transforming anything.

You need to get msxml3, install it, then get and run xmlinst.exe to
configure it in the "replace" mode.  They are on the Microsoft site.

Cheers,

Tom P

[Nathan Shaw]