[xsl] Server Engineers in the Oxford area

Subject: [xsl] Server Engineers in the Oxford area
From: "Daniel Newman" <daniel.newman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 15:17:36 +0100

Does anyone know of any Server Engineers (MSCE qualified?) in the UK, but
preferably near Oxford, who might be able to look at our server and tell us
why it's not retrieving XML from an external source? Or it is, but only
intermittently. We've got the same settings on the live server as we do on
our development server, but the dev server works fine.

Clutching at straws, but maybe someone knows someone else?

Thanks,

Daniel Newman.

Bis-Web Ltd.
Tel: 01993 880614