Re: [xsl] Re:

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re:
From: "Tamre Bond" <tamre2@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 08:14:00 -0700

David,
So true,  For those of us who began programming in a language like C this
does seems foreign.  I'm sure it is much easier for folks who started here,
without any preconceived notions.  I'm trying to reverse the
brainwashing....but am dreaming of assignment statements et al.  :-)  Thanks
for your help.

Tamre