Re: [xsl]
Subject: Re: [xsl] <?xml-stylesheet PI
From: "Steve Muench" <Steve.Muench@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 07:27:31 -0700

We have a bug currently where:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="foo.xsl"?>
:

parses fine, while:

<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="foo.xsl"?>
:

does not.

The Oracle Bug reference number is 1735831, and the
workaround is to have an XML Decl in your file.

BC4J & XSQL Servlet Development Teams, Oracle Rep to XSL WG
Author "Building Oracle XML Applications", O'Reilly
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/orxmlapp/