Re: [xsl] RE: XSL and White Space help PLEASE

Subject: Re: [xsl] RE: XSL and White Space help PLEASE
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 18:30:45 +0100

> Thanks, Lars (didn't know you hang out here too).  I've had some xslt error
> messages from time to time about illegal characters having this code

Are you sure that wasn't just an incorrect encoding specification?
For example if your stylesheet is in the default utf-8 encoding
and you cut and paste a nbsp from a latin-1 document you'll insert byte
160 into your document which will most likely result in a document that
is not correctly encoded in utf8 (so not parseable by the XML parser).

David