RE: [xsl] Xsl colour attributes.

Subject: RE: [xsl] Xsl colour attributes.
From: "Michael Kay" <mhkay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 10:35:50 +0100

You are very confused. If you generate <script>, that's part of the target
HTML page. Within that script you've got a literal, and within that literal
you've got <xsl:attribute>. You seem to be expecting the <xsl:attribute>
instruction to execute at run-time, when the script executes. In fact it
will execute at transformation time, when generating the HTML, and will
produce an error because there is no element to attach the attribute to.

Mike Kay
Software AG