[xsl] wysiwyg xml editing

Subject: [xsl] wysiwyg xml editing
From: "Mattias Konradsson" <preacher@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 00:40:37 +0200

hmm, I'm tinkering with an editor for xml documents where you should be able
to select a piece of text and select a tag that it should be formatted with,
the problem I'm running into is translating the text selection into a valid
new xml structure since what you selected might overlap different tags and
in that case you'll have to expand a tag rather than add a new one.. and
some other issues... someone who've worked with a solution like this and
come up with a good solution?

best regards
---
Mattias Konradsson