[xsl] Are there examples of xsl used to produce news sites?

Subject: [xsl] Are there examples of xsl used to produce news sites?
From: Dan Diebolt <dandiebolt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 11:57:12 -0700 (PDT)

I took a quick look at the DTD at the site and there are
no less than 112 attributes and 113 elements defined.
Most of them appear to me to be META data. I think one
approach is to obtain or create some instance documents
and tnen define what output you want to see out of XSLT.
This list can help with the XSLT if you have a particular
problem but your have to trim your questions to specific
stylesheet/transformation issues.

Regards,

Dan