[xsl] Genetic algorithm in XSL: Sneak preview

Subject: [xsl] Genetic algorithm in XSL: Sneak preview
From: Juan Julian Merelo Guervos <jmerelo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 12:27:32 +0200

Hi,
	Just to announce that I just posted a web page in which a genetic
algorithm is run, in XSL using Saxon, and displayed using PERL and
XML::LibXSLT. It's very basic GA, which just optimizes the number of
ones in the "chromosome". Each page is a single generation of the
chromosome, the XML for each "generation" is also presented.

	Thanks a lot to all the people that have helped me through this. A
paper with the implications, and code release, will follow soon.

          jmerelo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  | jjmerelo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
JJ Merelo                         | http://geneura.ugr.es/~jmerelo
Grupo Geneura ---- Univ. Granada  | http://www.geneura.org/