[xsl] Parameters

Subject: [xsl] Parameters
From: "Tanzila Mohammad" <tmohammad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 09:53:39 +0100

My xml is as follows:

<PersonRecord>
		<Name>----</Name>
		<EMail>----</EMail>
            <ShortDescription>----</ShortDescription>
          <Organisation>---</Organisation>
		<Position>----</Position>
            <View>View</View>
</PersonRecord>

html output 1 displays a table as follows dealt with by stylesheet 1:
name    email    view
person1  ....    icon
person2  ....    icon
etc

html output2 should be displayed when you click on a view icon for a
particular person, dealt with by stylesheet 2:

name   personx
email   -----
short description ----
position  -----
etc...

I am having problems with achieving output 2 without hard-coding the name. I
was previously advised on accessing Ch 9 of the XSLT programmers reference -
for which i have no current access. Also the tutorial
(http://www.bayes.co.uk/xml/index.xml?/xml/tutorial/paging/paging.xml) I was
advised on - I am having immense problems accessing.

Tanz