RE: [xsl] XSLT Programmer's Reference 2nd edition

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSLT Programmer's Reference 2nd edition
From: "Jeffrey Langdon" <jl_xsl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 14:52:14 -0000

Don

Mike's first edition was released last year in April.  XSL - XSLT/XSLFO has
been updated considerably since then, so I think the book would be well be
worth it.  Although, the 2nd Edition is due out this month I currently don't
have a copy. I inquired at my local Barnes & Noble bookstore and they said
the book was on order, but couldn't give me an exact on when they expected
it in. It was currently not in any of their warehouses.  Has anyone gotten a
hold of a copy yet?? Not you Mike :).

Another book that should be of some interest from Wrox is Professional XSL -
ISBN 1861003579(also released this month).  I know it sounds like I work for
Wrox publications, but I don't.  I am just a Web Programmer in New Jersey
that really likes their style of writing.  I probably have about 30 or so
Wrox books alone....(sigh, I need to get a life)   :)

Here is a link to their future releases, which includes the aforementioned -
http://www.wrox.com/Books/Books.asp?section=1_2

Regards,

Jeffrey Langdon
Web Programmer