[xsl] XSLT 2.0 Grouping Use Cases

Subject: [xsl] XSLT 2.0 Grouping Use Cases
From: "Steve Muench" <Steve.Muench@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 10:45:52 -0800

Since we talk so much about using XSLT 1.0 on this list
to solve grouping problems, I wanted to call people's
attention in particular to the set of Grouping Use Cases
that is part of the XSLT 2.0 Requirements Working Draft
what was published recently:

http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/WD-xslt20req-20010214

See the section "4. Must Simplify Grouping"

After scrutinizing the use cases, if any of your common
grouping challenges are *NOT* reflected by one or more
of these cases, please pipe up and let xsl-editors@xxxxxx
know about your additional ones.