RE: [xsl] XPath expression "everything but..." ?

Subject: RE: [xsl] XPath expression "everything but..." ?
From: Mark Wilgus <mwilgus@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 10:51:53 -0600

I have to agree with Michael, though.  Taking into consideration your
observation, Jeni, I'd probably code it like:

<xsl:template match="chapter">
    <xsl:apply-templates select="title"/>
    <xsl:apply-templates select="*[not(title)]"/>
</xsl:template>

Just a modicum of brackety quotey thingies, but it forces the
template for title to be processed first.