RE: [xsl] rendering a treeview *hairy problem*

Subject: RE: [xsl] rendering a treeview *hairy problem*
From: Adam Van Den Hoven <Adam.Hoven@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 09:32:08 -0800

With all due respect to those who worked so hard to find a solution that
works, it seems to me that you've created a rather in efficient treeview...
unless all you are looking for is a static treeview.

My first thought was not to write HTML but javascript. Since I have already
built some really nice treeviews in my time, all I do is write the trasform
to create the javascript that populates my treeview.

Or even better, if you can guarantee that you have client side access to
some dom implementation (IE) then do what I did and write a function that
populates the tree with a url to an xml file of a well known schema.

But as Mattias says we've all learned a lot!

Adam