RE: [xsl] xslt problems with IE5.5

Subject: RE: [xsl] xslt problems with IE5.5
From: "Eyal Shneider" <Eyal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 21:36:18 +0200

I never get an HTML file I can see. The transformation, as I understand it,
is performed by the browser when
I double click the xml file, and then the associated xsl file is used to
create the html(beyond the scenes) and display it.
Is there any way to see the resulting HTML, that the browser creates with
its parser?