[xsl] Copying unknown attributes in XML to XML transformation?

Subject: [xsl] Copying unknown attributes in XML to XML transformation?
From: "Bill Burton" <billb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 22:55:36 -0500

Hello,

I have an XML configuration file for a server with an element and various
attributes describing how to connect to this server.  I'm trying to
replace the values of the hostname  or port number attributes while
copying all the other (possibly unknown) attributes.  So, the output
should look exactly like the input except for the changed values of the
specified attributes.  So far so good.

  <xsl:template match="connectionFactory">
    <connectionFactory host="{$host}" port="{$port}">
      <xsl:copy-of select="@name|@type|@class"/>
      <xsl:apply-templates/>
    </connectionFactory>
  </xsl:template>

The above works but I'm explictly specifying the other attributes to copy
in the copy-of select.  Is there some way to specify the select so it
copies all attributes except @host and @port?

If it makes any difference, I'm using Xalan 1.2.2 with Xerces 1.1.3.

Thanks!
-Bill
--
Bill Burton, Senior Internet Software Engineer
E-mail: billb@xxxxxxxxxxxx