Re: [xsl] My Transformation can't be displayed...

Subject: Re: [xsl] My Transformation can't be displayed...
From: Dimitre Novatchev <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 01:42:12 -0800 (PST)

Kevin Duffey wrote:

> For some reason, the output
> isn't able to be displayed by MSIE. If you could possibly help me out
on
> what is wrong with either file, or why the output keeps on displaying
the
> UTF-8 thing..which seems to be the thing that is choking MSIE.

Hi Kevin,

This is to confirm that I do not have any problems performing your
transformation using the Standard MSXML3.

The result is:
-------------

Most probably you haven't successfully installed the latest MSXML3.

With the July Beta version I get the following error message:

Invalid at the top level of the document. Line 1, Position 1

Invalid XML file !<BR />File URL: <BR />Line No.: 1<BR />Character:
44<BR />File Position: 43<BR />Source Text: <?xml version="1.0"
encoding="ISO-8859-1"?><BR />Error Code: -1072896657<BR />Description:
Switch from current encoding to specified encoding not supported.
^

Hope this helps,

Cheers,
Dimitre.