Re: [xsl] Fallback from document() error

Subject: Re: [xsl] Fallback from document() error
From: Miloslav Nic <nicmila@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 13:58:16 +0100

I would gladly accept any form of exception handling.

I have proposed xsl:fallback as it is already a part of XSLT spec
so the only syntactic change is an increase in the number of elements
xsl:fallback can be used in and I do not consider reasonable to have 2
different exception mechanisms in one language.

Are there any plans from XSLT working group?