[xsl] /

Subject: [xsl] <xsl:include> / <xsl:import>
From: "Palaniappan, Krishnasamy" <PalaniK@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 12:14:02 -0500

Hi,
I have several global variables and named templates in my stylesheet. As I am going to be having several of these stylesheets that repeatedly use these variables and call these templates, I would like to have them outside of the stylesheet and in some common stylesheet (like a library) so that my other stylesheets could access them.
Is this possible using <xsl:include> or <xsl:import>? If yes, could someone please give me a simple example.
Thanks,
Krish