Xalan-j tracing options

Subject: Xalan-j tracing options
From: "stefano debenedetti" <debenedetti@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 16:43:40 +0100

Hi all,

reading Xalan-j 2 command line options I thought the options for outputting messages
about every operation the processor does would be very useful to understand how it
works or to debug a stylesheet but I found out that if those options are specified
the output file is always empty.

i.e.

java org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process -IN foo.xml -XSL foo.xsl -OUT
out.xml -TT -TG -TS -TTC -DIAG
creates an empty out.xml file while

java org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process -IN foo.xml -XSL foo.xsl -OUT out.xml
creates the out.xml file correctly but doesn't show useful information about the
transform

Is there a way to have both things at the same time (the trace messages AND the
output file) ?

TIA

stefano debenedetti