ANN: XSLTDoc Alpha

Subject: ANN: XSLTDoc Alpha
From: Jeni Tennison <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 18:05:21 +0000

Hi,

I've been working on a little XSLT application to help people browse
their stylesheets. For beginners, it gives a description of what each
instruction is doing in theory (it doesn't trace the actual running of
the stylesheet), including a summary of any XPaths.  For people
writing complex stylesheets, it provides summary views.

To use it:

1. download it from:
   http://www.jenitennison.com/xslt/utilities/XSLTDoc.zip

2. unzip it into a directory

3. load xslt-doc.xsl

4. you will be prompted for a stylesheet to load; enter its file name
   relative to the XSLTDoc directory

As an alpha, I'd welcome testing and feedback.  Let me know what you
think, and especially if you find any bugs or have good ideas for
improvements.

Cheers,

Jeni
---