RE: Following-sibling axis - original tree or current result-set?

Subject: RE: Following-sibling axis - original tree or current result-set?
From: Jeff Saylor <JSaylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 10:30:07 -0500

David,

Thanks!  That works but I hate the idea of having the criteria for selecting
"small" ( contains(@name, 'small') ) in multiple places - since if I decided
to now get "big" instead of small, I have to change every occurence.
Instead I'd rather get the proper set and then work within that without
duplicating the set requirements...

Cheers,

Jeff