RE: Recursive Calles Templates (was RE: msxml install)

Subject: RE: Recursive Calles Templates (was RE: msxml install)
From: Ben Robb <Ben@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 13:45:29 +0100

There are two installs:

1) msxmlwr.msi
2) msxmlsdk.msi

The first installs the parsers and the second the SDK - they are independant
and the SDK is just a series of .chm (i.e. help) files. To look for it, do a
search on your machine for a file named: xmlsdk30.chm

To check what version of msxml you have, go to your system32 folder (in NT/
Win2k, c:\WINNT\system32 usually) and find msxml3.dll - checking the
properties will give you the modified date and tell you whether it is the
January, March, May, July or September release. The only one still available
for download is the September release; this also has a couple of extra dlls
- msxml3a.dll and msxml3r.dll

If those are in place OK, then I'm not sure what else you can do except
re-trying the installation.

Ben