API / source documentation for XSLTs?

Subject: API / source documentation for XSLTs?
From: "Julian Reschke" <julian.reschke@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 09:57:58 +0200

Hi,

I remember that some months ago there was some discussion about how to
generate both API and source level documentation for XSLTs.

The first step obviously would be to have an XSLT that transforms XLST +
comments into an HTML form which is more readable. This could (depending on
params), include the (beautified) source and links into XSLT on-line
documentation as well.

In addition, it might make sense to define an extension namespace, so we can
embed own elements (descriptions holding XHTML) and so on...

Does anything like this already exist? If yes, where? If no, who would be
willing to co-operate on a project like this?

Julian