Templates for attributes?

Subject: Templates for attributes?
From: Lee Goddard <LGoddard@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 16:12:28 +0100

I wish to apply templates to second-level elements,
to draw out something, and then to further apply
templates to draw out attributes.  The attributes
are named the same for all second-level elements,
so it seems theoretically a good idea to use one
template for each type.  But when I try this,
I find that it applies the attribute-only templates
rather than both.  Any advice would be most
appreciated.

Thank you in anticipation,
Lee Goddard

<xsl:template match="/SPC/*">
   <xsl:value-of select="@TITLE"/><BR/>
   <DIV STYLE="margin-left:30px"><xsl:apply-templates/></DIV>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="*[@MONTH]">
  Called.