Re: DTD question

Subject: Re: DTD question
From: Eric van der Vlist <vdv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 08:48:40 +0200

I am not sure I understand what you mean by "a link of the DTD"...

If you mean that you need to insert a reference to the dtd in the
doctype of the resulting document, this can be controlled in the
xsl:output.

See http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt#section-XML-Output-Method for full
reference.

Hope this helps.