RE: DTD question

Subject: RE: DTD question
From: Matthew Bentley <Matthew.bentley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 11:56:36 +1200

>My question is this:  How do I put a link of the DTD in file B so an
>outside part can see the structure?  Is there a way to do an include
>in the XSL file that is doing the transformation?

No. Your only option is pre & post processing in another language.

Matt
Warning: This email, including any attachments,
is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only.
Republication and redissemination,
including posting to news groups or web pages,
is strictly prohibited without the express prior consent of Brooker's Limited.