RE: Novice

Subject: RE: Novice
From: "Paulo Gaspar" <paulo.gaspar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 02:38:32 +0200

Yes!
Ultra maximum priority to Mike Kay's book "XSLT Programmer's Reference".

Reading it first will save you a lot of grief.

(I know because I had the grief just before the book was edited... and
then I started reading it - it would have saved me weeks if it had been
published before.)

Have fun,
Paulo Gaspar