HTML in XML?

Subject: HTML in XML?
From: "Rohit Peyyeti" <rohit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 10:47:04 +0530

Hello Again:

I have a small problem. How can I introduce HTML tags in between XML?

This is what I am planning to do:

1) I have XML with the corrosponding XSL.
2) The XML file looks like this:

    <Resume>
     <Name>rohit</name>
     <address>xyz street</address>
     <resume_text>
      This for the free flow text for writing your resume text. This might
contain
       lots of paragraphs. And also, I want to introduce HTML tags, like,
<UL>
       <LI><TABLE> etc. etc.
     </resume_text>
    </Resume>

3) I have written XSL file to transform this to HTML. So, my question is how
do
    I tell XSL that my XML contains HTML also and as soon as it encounters
HTML
    tag, that it should format it like HTML.

4) I am using '.....1999/Transform' namespace.

Any Help?

...Rohit