applying the same template to multiple tags

Subject: applying the same template to multiple tags
From: Eric Taylor <Eric.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 15:50:32 -0500

Please bear with another question from a novice...

Currently I have some help that I must display that contains a number of
different tags, e.g., "...click on the <menu>menu name</menu>, and pick
name</screen>..."

in my XSL, I currently have
   <xsl:template match="menu">...
   <xsl:template match="option">...
   <xsl:template match="screen">...

Given that I'm really stuck with about 15 different tags, and they're all
formatted identically, I'd like to change this so that I can use the same
template for multiple items that are formatted identically (i.e., something
that does    <xsl:template match="menu or option or screen or...">...), so I
don't need to change all 15 items every time someone decides they should
look different.

Can someone tell me how to do this?

Thanks.  Eric : )