Re: checked feature of HTML in XML/XSL? Is it possible?

Subject: Re: checked feature of HTML in XML/XSL? Is it possible?
From: "Rohit Peyyeti" <rohit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 10:01:54 +0530

What I meant by <xsl:output> not supported by IE5 was with
msxml2 parser and not the later parsers like msxml26 and
msxml3.

IE5 comes with msxml2 whereas we need to install msxml26 and
msxml3 for IE5. And I was looking for information which is supported
by IE5 (with the default parser ie. msxml2)

Sorry if I was not clear enough in my earlier mails.

...Rohit