From: "Ben C." <tatsu2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 17:35:16 GMT

People on this list answer questions with remarkable patience. I'm sure
you're not the first to post on this list before looking at the
documentation, your only crime is to admit it. Sorry, but I don't think
that's an efficient use of anyone's time.

I understand that but the least that I thought someone could do is point me in the direction of some sort of documentation. All that we have been able to find is the W3C web site and you almost need to know XSLT to understand it. It would have taken just as much time to say OK here is some documentation that is decypherable, go read it and it says a lot more for the person.