Stray quote from causing a string termination err or

Subject: Stray quote from <xsl:value-of/> causing a string termination err or
From: "Banker, Arjun" <arjun_banker@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 09:04:28 -0500

In the web page I'm generating using XSL, I'm using javascript to write
values from an XML file.  For example, it would be something like this:

---------------
<SCRIPT>
document.write(' 123456789 ' +    '   <xsl:value-of select="row-header/"/>
' );
</SCRIPT>
---------------

but in some cases, the value returned by the <xsl:value-of> call would
contain a quote ( ' )  in it as well, thus losing the last half of the
string and causing an error.  I was hoping you would know some way to get
around this, perhaps by using some xsl filtering command of some sort to
replace the stray quote before it is written to the html page or some other
method you may have found.  If you have any more questions, please feel free
to contact me.  I deeply appreciate your support.

Thanks,
Arjun Banker
Engineering
(612) 630-5685 (direct)