Re: Only child pattern -- XT bug or my failure?

Subject: Re: Only child pattern -- XT bug or my failure?
From: Chris Powell <sooty@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 17:39:02 -0400 (EDT)

Okay, I tried Saxon -- I got instant-saxon -- and indeed it did work as I
expected.

So, other than the fact than the fact XT suffers from a bug here, what is
the difference?  We've been long-time happy users of James Clark's many
fine SGML tools, so I had a natural inclination to use XT.  We've been
using XT for simpler conversions for six months but now I am on an
ambitious revamp of some of our processes and had hoped to rely on XSLT.