[XSL-LIST Mailing List Archive Home]
RE: feature request
Subject: RE: feature request|
From: "Pawson, David" <DPawson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 15:09:47 +0100
John E. Simpson
>Dave Pawson's original request (and Bob DuCharme's followup), as I
>understood it, was not about getting at the entity reference
>in the source
>tree -- rather about creating an entity declaration in the
>too, is another kettle of fish. It's not too hard to imagine an XSLT
> <xsl:entity name="x"
> replacement-text="whatever, including *escaped* ent refs"
> system-id="uri" public-id="publicID"/>
>Maybe as a child of the (otherwise typically empty) xsl:output
Thanks John, that does bring it back to my needs.
The 'how' it happens I don't care and trust the
editors / WG to do 'right'.
I simply want it to be available.
XSL-List info and archive: http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list
- Re: feature request, (continued)
- Paul Grosso - Mon, 15 May 2000 17:31:09 -0500
- Pawson, David - Tue, 16 May 2000 10:33:19 +0100
- Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus - Tue, 16 May 2000 06:57:11 -0400
- Pawson, David - Tue, 16 May 2000 15:09:47 +0100 <=
- Heather Lindsay - Tue, 16 May 2000 10:11:28 -0400
- Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus - Tue, 16 May 2000 11:00:32 -0400
- DuCharme, Robert - Tue, 16 May 2000 11:57:20 -0400