Re: newbie How to use "xsl:counter"

Subject: Re: newbie How to use "xsl:counter"
From: John Robert Gardner <jrgardn@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 16:09:46 -0400 (EDT)

Okay, with trepidation, I suggest the questions, why "<", ">" in your
xmlnx declarations?  remove them from inside the quotes and see how it
behaves, I'm also curious why there is not "match=" on your first
template.  Don't you mean to match "/" ?

It's also not clear the context node for your "match="text()"" - cf. the
preceding absence of a mtach= statement.

John Robert Gardner, Ph.D.
XML Engineer
Emory University
http://vedavid.org/diss/
"If there is something you're thinking of doing, or wish you could do,
begin it.  In boldness there is mystery and power . . . . "  -Goethe