RE: parameter setting

Subject: RE: parameter setting
From: Larry_Mason@xxxxxx
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 15:20:24 -0500

If the default value is 'output' how do you expect the value to be set to
'vanaja'?  Is there something else that you haven't included in these
emails?  I provide parameter values externally to my servlet which makes
calls to set the XSLT "variables".  Something like the following
/servlet/myxslt?param1=vanaja&xmlfile=foo.xml&xslfile=bar.xsl

Not sure what calls are available in each of the XSLT processors, but it
works great in XT (and others I'm sure too) !!

Larry

                    "vanaja gogineni"
                    <vanaja_g@xxxxxxxxxxx        To:     xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    >                            cc:
                    Sent by:                     Subject:     RE: parameter setting
                    owner-xsl-list@mulber
                    rytech.com

                    04/19/2000 03:04 PM
                    Please respond to