RE: how to select attribute value based on another attribute valu e?

Subject: RE: how to select attribute value based on another attribute valu e?
From: "Selva, Francis" <Francis.Selva@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 13:22:42 -0700

David,how can I make 2 values to display if both the conditions are true.For
eg:

 <xsl:value-of select="COLUMN[@NAME='DRG_CODE' or
@NAME='DRG_DESC']/@VALUE"/>

This gives me just the VALUE attribute for NAME='DRG_CODE'.I know that it
uses "or" only to check the condition and not to display.But is there any
other way other than splitting this condition into 2 different lines?.What I
need(Actually this was someone else's question and I was trying my hand on
it) is to display both VALUE attributes for NAME=DRG_CODE and NAME=DRG_DESC.

Francis

The woods are lovely,dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep