Hey Francis and XMLwriter users

Subject: Hey Francis and XMLwriter users
From: "Medina, Edward" <emedina@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 11:16:43 -0400

Disclaimer:  Although this may not relate directly to XSL, it is
related to in which you can edit and/or create XSL.  I am not a
supporter of any software (although I do like this tool), and I am
not trying to convice anyone this is what they should use.

Shees! Ok that being said, here is the information.

I wrote to the Wattle software developers and asked them if there
was a way to configure the XMLwriter to use Saxon, this was their
response (which made me happy).

Hi Edward,
You can use Instant Saxon in XMLwriter by configuring it as a User Tool.
Please see the following page for more details about User Tools:
http://www.xmlwriter.net/user_tools/user_tools.html
For instructions on how to use Instant Saxon in XMLwriter please see:
http://www.xmlwriter.net/user_tools/saxon.html

Eddy