RE: and graphics salad!

Subject: RE: <xsl:choose> <xsl:when> and graphics salad!
From: "Medina, Edward" <emedina@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 07:22:35 -0400

You know Dave
first

you say

>> Whole bunch more of xsl ommited.....
>actually you could have ommited some more

so I do and then you say...

><SPAN style="
>			ommited code
>
>If you'd ommitted a bit less so the thing would run, and included a
>document consisting of a single source image element then perhaps
>someone could have explained whatever output it produces. As is, I have
>no idea what this would produce.
>
>David

By the way all the ommited code was just font-style, font-weight, width,
height, margin-right, and margin-left.  Nothing that would keep the
xsl:if statement from working under the xsl:choose/when statements.
If it is true that xsl:choose/when statements can take anything then it
must be saxon.  The reason for me saying this is that when I nest something
that worked perfectly, within an xsl:if then as if by magic it would not
display.  I grant you that there might be flaw with my
test="contains(@attribute1,'value1')" and I will have to go through my
xml and xsl with a fine toothed come to see if anything comes up.

I do appreciate your help, and will continue to ask more questions until
I am as proficient as you are Dave.

Thanks again.

Eddy