Re: Including CSS File References in HTML Output, Ignoring Entities, Extracting Data from DBHTML Calls....

Subject: Re: Including CSS File References in HTML Output, Ignoring Entities, Extracting Data from DBHTML Calls....
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 09:21:45 GMT

 Dan Morrison

>also
>     <LINK REL="stylesheet" HREF="doc.css" TYPE="text/css" />
>               ^          ^
>while you're at it. :-)
missed that one!

>(& I prefer a space at the end of my singletons, better for XHTML)

I meant to also mention that for XHTML you should also get in the habit
of using lowercase names as LINK, HREF etc isn't allowed in XHTML
you have to have link, href. The space before the /> is better for
browsers but you can't control that from xsl. In practice it seems to be
OK is long as there is an attribute, which ensures there is a space
after the element name.

David