RE: XSL methods

Subject: RE: XSL methods
From: "Juergen Hermann" <jhe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 12:08:52

On Thu, 9 Mar 2000 08:43:45 -0000, Pawson, David wrote:

>With great trepidation, might I suggest that this ethereal thing
>called 'design patterns' might be a tool with which to address
>this issue.

ONE tool, of several. :)

Patterns and libraries of components don't exclude each other, but
are nice complements. Especially when in documenting your component,
you can just point at some patterns to get your design ideas
transferred to the user.

There's already some steps to XML Patterns, namely the article series
on XML.com, a little collection at
http://www.groveware.com/xmlbook/patterns.html and finally
http://www.xmlpatterns.com/, which has no content yet. Any more URLs?

Ciao, Jürgen

--
Jürgen Hermann (jhe@xxxxxxxxxxx)
WEB.DE AG, Amalienbadstr.41, D-76227 Karlsruhe