Re: NewBie Question - Dynamic XSL

Subject: Re: NewBie Question - Dynamic XSL
From: Gines Carrillo i Cava <gines.carrillo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 12:49:09 +0100

Hello;

I am doing something like that. I have a xsl template with key words inside it,
and for each user I obtain his preferences from a users database and I parse the
xsl template and I obtain a new xsl string that represents the style profile of
these user. Later I save this xsl string like a xsl file and I apply it to xml
document.

Ginés.