Re: RTF Files

Subject: Re: RTF Files
From: Rick Geimer <Rick.Geimer@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 10:14:03 -0800

Unfortunately, I don't think you can do what you want, since most
browsers don't support RTF. However, you have several alternatives:

1.	Put a link to the RTF file.
2.	Save the RTF as HTML from Word and embed it.
3.	Use my free RTF2XML program to convert it to XML
	and work with it however you choose.
	http://www.xmeta.com/omlette/rtf2xml/

Rick Geimer