RE: Updated XSL support in IE5?

Subject: RE: Updated XSL support in IE5?
From: "Chris Bayes" <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 16:02:45 -0000

Mike,
I tried what you suggested regestering PreparedStyleSheet,
StyleSheetInstance, ParameterSet, etc with javareg. That worked ok at least
it gave me a success status. When I try to actually create the object I get
the error "Can't create object". Do you have a script example I can start
with.
I am still not sure why it doesn't work when I shell instant saxon. I have
put my little tool on my site at
http://www.bayes.co.uk/xml/index.xml?utils/translate.xml and will keep it up
to date if people find it usefull.
Ciao Chris