Possibly Newbie questions...

Subject: Possibly Newbie questions...
From: Adam Haberlach <adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 15:36:10 -0800

        I'm looking for an example of how to create the .xml/.xsl
for an outline-style document.  Right now I'm using a lot of <t1>
tags which get converted to <H1> tags by the .xsl, but I would
rather have something that handles the nesting on the fly so
I can demote/promote items more easily.

        I'm also interested in generating the numbers for headings
on the fly.

	And I'm also looking for a way to break a document into
small pieces (so different team members can work with them) and
have them integrated into one document on the fly.

	Any help out there?  I was referred here by the apache
xml list...

--
Adam Haberlach             |"perl cannot be taught. It is an art
adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx        |  form unto itself."