Re: Feeding DOMs to XSLT Processors

Subject: Re: Feeding DOMs to XSLT Processors
From: "Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus" <Scott_Boag@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 02:22:35 -0500

"Mark Volkmann" <volkmann@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> If anyone has been successful with this approach, I'd appreciate seeing
the
> code that does this.
> I can't get this to work. I get the following error.
>
> "DTMLiaison can not handle nodes of typeclass
> org.apache.xerces.dom.DocumentImpl"

Mark, if you follow what Paul said, you shouldn't get this error.  If you
still are, then let's trade some notes off line or on the xalan dev list
and see if we can get it fixed.

In general, I think the xsl-list should be focused on general XSLT issues,
and processor-specific issues should be dealt with on vendor forums.  Just
my opinion, not sure if other's agree.

-scott